Monday, January 26, 2009

A big problem

Tonight as we were finishing our very productive home evening. We asked Drew if he wanted to say the prayer, he said yes and sat himself up on the coffee table and folded his arms. Instead of the prayer he informed us that there is a big problem. We asked him what the problem was he promptly walked over to our end table and picked up our engagement picture and said where is me? We informed him that he was not born and in heaven, that didn't mean to much to him, so he went to the other side of the room and picked up a picture of all 3 of us and said here I am and there is my mommy and my daddy! He is a pretty funny kid!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the new background. Drew is too smart. I can't wait to see what gems he comes up with regarding the new baby!

Danielle said...

Drew just makes me smile. He is a great kid with tons of personality!

Syphus Circus said...

Just blog hopping and saw what Jessica said. So Congratulations Jen! How are you feeling and when are you due? I'll just get the questions out of the way...

Monica said...

Drew... he is so funny. He really did discover a big problem. How dare you have a life before he was born geez.

The Webber's said...

That story is so cute! Once Logan picked up a picture of Darren and me and said "Is that when I was waiting to come to you?" or something to that effect and made me feel so bad, like maybe we waited too long... It is amazing what they know!!! How are you feeling by the way?

jennie said...

Jenn,
I have never seen a kid with so much personality. He is adorable!! I'm so excited for your little family!
Love ya,
jennie

DaveandAnnie said...

That's so cute! How are you feeling with the pregnancy? When do you find out what you are having? Fun!!!