Monday, September 29, 2008

skate park and drew

Isaac's sweet pink sunglasses!

Heber recently got their own skate park. Drew of course it quite interested in it. During the summer at night all the big boys would be over there doing their tricks and drew was mesmerised by it, he told me he needed a skate board. I think he really wants to be into extreme sports. One morning when all the big kids were in school we took Drew, Isaac, and big Drew over there to run, ride their bikes, and the spiderman scooter. Probably not my best idea getting a two year old into a skate park and doing wheelys but it was a good time, he thought he was pretty cool.



4 comments:

Monica said...

sweet skate moves boys!

jennie said...

Jenn,
I just love to read your blog. Drew is the cutest little boy, and I am amazed at his cute little personality. You are a great mom. I'm so thankful that we've ben able to keep in touch.
Love ya,
Jennie

jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Drew is so stylin with the glasses!