Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Drew's TV debut

Drew and I had a great day today. He will probably not be on TV but it is a possibility. A guy in our ward's aunt makes these little kid movies called Little Playdates and they were shooting in Heber today at his Dad's farm. I signed Drew up about a month ago because I thought it would be fun, not to get discovered, Dean had high hopes. It was suppose to be at 9am but since Entertainment Tonight was covering the shoot, it got moved to 11. I was worried that he would be tired and crabby so I offered him a toy at Kings (in Heber that is a goldmine for toys, and the only store we have) if he would be a good boy and get dressed and let me comb his hair and go play with the kids on the hays.

He did so GREAT! he had so much fun. All the kids had to do was play on a tractor, hay stacks, pet a horse, and run around. All his favorite things!! He was so excited the whole time and I just had to point him in the right direction a couple times. There were three other boys that he played with and followed around, they were all really cute. Then when it was done after about 3 hours, he got pizza, chips, a juice box, and $27.50! When we were walking over to get the pizza he said that was fun mom!

Of course every Mom thinks there kid is the cutest and has the cutest personaility but I was so proud today to be his Mom!! He makes me laugh everyday. No doubt that kid can give me a headache and at times makes me want to scream. (Like last night when he dumped a container of sugar on the floor and was playing in it.) But today he was so darn cute and so fun to be around he was such a good boy!

Right after we headed to Kings where he had quite a difficult time picking just one toy, but finally decided on a remote control dinosaur. When we came out of Kings there was a swing set for sale in the parking lot, and without even pausing he said oh a park on the road :) I love this boy!










8 comments:

Andrea said...

I love that boy too, so adorable. He should be a movie star!! Just bloggin at 1) a.m. seeing that I don't dare put my baby to bed. Glad he had so much fun...totally in his element. He is a good boy, tell the girls thought he was about the coolest thing ever since he got to be in a movie. They of course want to see it ASAP!

Alicia Steere said...

Shelby loved looking at Drew's pictures! He is such a cute kid! It sounds like it was a great time for everyone. So Entertainment Tonight was there!?

Heather said...

The kid's a star! So when will his TV debut air?

The Webber's said...

Wow! That is pretty neat - Look at your little movie star! I think that I would pay THEM 27.50 to entertain Logan and let him play in hay and tire him out for me! You will have to let us know if he gets some air time! By the way, the other day, Logan told us that he wanted to play with his "best friend Drew". So funny because we haven't seen you guys for awhile! I guess we will have to make a trip up soon!
PS - I love that you have to go to King's for toys! It makes me feel better about our shopping selections in Logan!

Jessica said...

You not bias he is soooooo cute!

Melanie and Spencer said...

Oh Drewy is so cute! I love the picture where he is sitting holding the hay. I hope that he gets to be on TV that would be exciting!

DaveandAnnie said...

He is way cute! He SHOULD be on TV.

jennie said...

Jenn, Drew is adorable! I really can't believe how much he looks like Dean! You have the cutest little family! It was so good to see you this weekend! Thanks for coming to the shower! It always means so much. You are the best.
Love ya,Jennie