Monday, September 29, 2008

fall fun


Fall is officially here and we are very glad that it is not too cold yet, and that good TV is back! Friday was a beautiful fall day so I decided to take Drew on a little hike since I had not made it to the gym yet. It wasn't exactly a little hike it was a 3 mile loop that was a lot more up hill then I thought it was going to be but we had such a good time together. He walked and ran, of course, for the first 20 minutes then I packed him for awhile up hill.. at one point he asked me why I was making that noise, the noise being me panting, nice. The trees were beautiful and the temperature was nice. He started to get tired towards the end but nothing that a batman fruit snack and a promise to McDonalds couldn't fix. He walked again the last little bit and said he liked that hike. It took us an hour and half, but it was time well spent!!


4 comments:

DaveandAnnie said...

Aren't kids fun?! They always tell you exactly what they are thinking. I need to come up shopping in Park City. We should get together for lunch or something.

The Webber's said...

How cute? You guys are pretty good to do such a long hike! I don't think I would last - Let alone Logan and Rylee! It looks so pretty up there! We really need to get together sometime!!!

Alicia Steere said...

It is so pretty here this time of year. We went up one of the canyons too. We should all go up before it snows and get family pictures taken! We can take yours and you can take ours!!! :)

Ashlee said...

Wow Jenn you are very motivated, hiking, peaches, ect. I still feel like I am trying to figure out how to do fun things/busy things with a kid in tow. I am very impressed!