Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is Here!

This month as flown by of course, but now we have plenty of snow and the long awaited day is about to arrive. Drew is excited but he has no idea when the actual day is but everyday he asked about it. We haven't been doing much since we went to the lights but we have enjoyed staying home, playing in the snow, watching Christmas movies and getting ready for the big day. Drew has really taken a liking to singing Christmas songs, I really should video him doing it because it is really cute. He will at any given moment break out in Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is coming to town, or A way in a Manger, sometimes just parts of each and sometimes he can get a lot of the words right, he has been so fun this year! We are excited for him to see what Santa left.

I got an early Christmas present from Dean and our very nice friend Spencer. They finally tiled my bathroom Hooray!! He just finished it last night and I would be quite happy if that was my only gift, I love it. Thanks Babe!

Ugly old floor
Beautiful New Floor

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year!!
We are especially excited for 2009 because we will have a new baby at our house in July!

13 comments:

Janelle said...

So excited for you and your new floor what! I mean baby!!!! way to sneak that in there. Merry Christmas

Jessica said...

Congratulations-you and Dean make cute babies!

Anonymous said...

ok...wtf. you didn't even TELL me you were prego. seriously? we are strangers.

Neisha said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling ok - Merry Christmas.

Alicia Steere said...

Yeah, the big announcement!!! Merry Christmas to you guys. We hope we can see you before we take off! :)

DaveandAnnie said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! When do you find out what you are having? Your floor looks great! Thanks for the Christmas card. Cute family.

Ashlee said...

Jenn congrats! We are so excited for you, Drew will be such a cute big brother. Hope you are feeling good, Merry Christmas!

new declaration of independence said...

Congrats, Jenn! That is great news! July is a great time to have a baby! I hope you have been feeling well!

new declaration of independence said...

Jenn, that last comment was me (Liz) I forgot that I was on Chris's computer!

Monica said...

That floor is looking good!
Horay for a baby in July!

Danielle said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait for "little Drew" (as he is known at our house) to have a sibling!

Karlee and Micah said...

I was so very excited to hear about your upcoming baby! You have such a great little family-that baby is a lucky one!

Audrey said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!