Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What we have been up to....

So Halloween was quite awhile ago, and for all those who did not realize that Christmas is one month from today I just wanted to point it out!

Here is our family home evening activity we did before election day. I asked Drew which one we should vote for and he picked the Statue of Liberty, could be a good choice!



This is our first snow of the season, that has now been gone for awhile and we have been enjoying the nicer weather. However, I think when the snow really hits Drew will be very entertained he was pretty excited about it although he kept calling it rain.



On the 19th I went to Carrie Underwood with some friends from college. We had a great time! We went to Chili's and then to a fabulous concert! She was awesome! She sounded great, was fun to talk to the crowd, and is gorgeous!





She pulled this girl up on stage to sing All American Girl, she was fourteen, pretty cool for her...

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I agree the Statue of Liberty is a very good choice. You are awesome Drew!

Danielle said...

I really like John McCain's red lipstick! The concert looks like fun!

Heather said...

That is why they should lower the voting age to 2. And maybe more people would vote if they got to color the candidate of their choice.

Janet said...

What a cute family, I am so glad we are related! I am subbing in a web design class, right up your ally, so I thought I'd catch up on everyone's blog, seemed appropriate.
Drew, you are awesome!