Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Hope everyone had a great Halloween. We had a lot of fun this year! Drew was pretty into the pumpkins, candy, and being Mike Wasowski. We painted pumpkins for family night it was so much better then carving I think. Drew took it pretty serious and painted his little pumpkin all by himself.





On Wednesday we went to a party at the library it is always really crowded but fun they have games, crafts, candy, and a messy brownie.

Drew with his friend Shelby

Drew and Luke looking at a cute littl girls costume.

On Halloween we had a good time partying with our neighbors and trick or treating. Drew went with his friend Luke for a few houses and then with his friend Isaac. They were troopers and went all around our little neighborhood. Sometimes Drew would say trick or treat and sometimes he would not say anything and try to take like 4 pieces of candy. The weather was so awesome we did not even have wear jackets.






I have never been much into Halloween but now that Drew understands he ask me what I was going to be so I put a little cheap witch costume together. During the day on he was anxious to wear Mike and start the trick or treating so we spent our day dressing him up as all kinds of things. I thought of things that I knew we had stuff for but he thought of Ironman and a Penguin himself so I had to get creative, I am not much of an artist but he thought it was great!!
Cowboy
Football Player
Baseball Player
Yoda
Frog
Penguin
Construction Worker
Mickey Mouse
And Ironman

11 comments:

Melanie and Spencer said...

Your such a good mom to do all those different costumes, I think that they all turned out great. Drew looks really cute, and your pumpkins are so awesome they turned out really good. Drew looks really cute in his costume glad you had a good halloween. Also I think the witch worked out nicely

Danielle said...

Your pumpkins turned out so cool! And Drew was a cute Mike Wazowski. I think you're a fun mom to dress up, and you looked awesome!

DaveandAnnie said...

Hahaha! You are creative! Love the little cowboy hat and masks. What a cool mom!

Ashlee said...

Jenn you are such a great sport to dress up good for you. I think all those ideas you came up with are really creative!

The Webber's said...

Jenn - you guys should be professional pumpkin painters! They look so awesome! I was laughing so hard at Drew in all of his costumes - So funny! Especially your penguin and Ironman - How creative! His Mike costume is adorable too. Where did you find it? You are a great mom to do all of that for him! I'm getting excited for Carrie...Only a couple more weeks!!!

Neisha said...

Wow! I can't believe you dressed Drew up so many times. You have way more patience than I do. I was put out that I had to dress my girls up for ballet during the week, and for Halloween too!

Andrea said...

Such a cute costume, he is the perfect Mikey. Love love the pumpkins, you guys did awesome. Cutest idea with all of the different outfits, he looks adorable in all of them. Glad you had a great halloween.

Jessica said...

You were a great witch! It was fun to watch Drew running through the neighborhood.

jennie said...

Jenn,

SO cute! Seriously. You are such a good mom! You, and Drew will never forget you dressing him up all day! How much fun is that!!! He looks way cute. I'm glad you had a good time!

Alicia Steere said...

I love the painting the pumkin idea! A lot less mess!!! I wanted to TAG you...check out my blog to get the questions...When are we going to get together again!? :)

Monica said...

I think that the penguin and Iron man were pretty much the best costumes. How fun!