Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great Day!

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. I get excited for my birthday it is the only day you can be compleatly self involved and not even feel bad about it. Plus I usually get to see family and friends and go out to dinner. Drew and I went to Park City in the afternoon for a little shopping and lunch at Quiznos. I found myself a much needed new pair of jeans, a shirt, and a jacket... buying new clothes always makes me happy! Then we went to one of my favorite places Tarahumara's with Dean's parents, his brothers and their families, and our friends Megan and Lonny. Good Times!!

Dean was feeling bad for not getting me anything because I told him not to, since I bought myself a table for my entry way last week because I finally found one I liked and it was on sale so it was a must. He set it up for me and hung a bunch of stuff in our house that I have been nagging him about, it was a great gift thanks babe!

I share my birthday with my Dad, so although parents say they don't have favorites I know I am his favorite, just a little :) so happy birthday dad! I am looking forward to more birthday fun this weekend in Idaho with my family.

My table, it is not very cute yet...
Me and my Drew boy at dinner
Brenden
All the boys wanted to makes silly faces for me to take pictures of
Kai
Jamin
and Drew!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Jenn! Sounds like a great day. I love the table!

thecaldwells said...

Happy Birthday! So crazy how time flies. Remember when we were like 12 and then 16! Now I want to clock to stop. Sounds like you had a great day.

Ashlee said...

Happy birthday! What could be better than a little shopping, splurging, and your man working for you. That is my kind of day!

Melanie and Spencer said...

I'm glad that you had a great day! Also I think that your table looks really cute! See you in a few days

thecaldwells said...

I am a total nerd... I meant to say "STOP THE CLOCK." Yikes, to many distractions!

Jessica said...

Happy B-day Jen! Your still the youngest of us all!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday! So young, I'm jealous.

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!

DaveandAnnie said...

I actually remembered your birthday. How crazy is that after all these years!? Man, we're getting old... Happy Birthday!!!

DaveandAnnie said...

PS I love the table!