Thursday, March 11, 2010

Big 4 Year Old - 8 month Crawling Baby

So month o drew has been over for awhile now but the camera cord was missing so it got prolonged. Drew had a super hero party on Saturday the 20th for 10 awesome super hero friends. It was our first friend party so Dean and I were not sure how it was going to go down. There were a few times when we thought we were losing them, but it turned out pretty fun. Drew was really excited the party was at 10:30 so at 8:00 he was ready to party he kept asking us how much longer. He had his Iron man costume on at 9:00 and kept asking, "Is my party going to be after breakfast, or after lunch?". Dean would give him a countdown so he would come find me and inform me that there was only 15 minutes to party time, then 10 and 5 minutes to party time. I think he had a lot of fun.

Then it was off to Evanston for a family party since we have both Grandparents, an uncle, and a cousin with birthdays all the same week as Drew's. Pizza, pinata, spider man cake, and an awesome Rodeo set from Grandma and Grandpa he couldn't have been happier.

Then we had to have his actual birthday unfortunately like Christmas he was a little sick all the hype I guess. He went to McDonald's for lunch with some friends then he wanted to go to the life science museum at BYU, which is pretty cool and free, then to the Mayan for dinner with my parents. We got a table right in the front so it was really fun, he had never been there before we had just been telling him about it so I think he was impressed. Plus Grandma and Pops brought more presents, including a sweet Bumble bee helmet.
AVERY
Avery is now 8 months old! She has been doing much better with her eating and will now eat pretty much anything I give her all fruits, veggies, even some of that meat in a jar and she is so messy. She started really being able to crawl only a week ago and now she is crawling all over the house finding all kinds of treasures to put in her mouth. The last 2 days she has been pulling her tiny little self up on EVERYTHING and bumping her head. She is growing up so fast :(

4 comments:

Dave said...

The reports I got from the party were that it was awesome. It will be hard to top next month. Avery is such a doll. It is so fun to see that little body doing big girl stuff like crawling.

The Webber's said...

Your tiny Avery is so cute!!! I can't believe that she is crawling and pulling herself up. THat scares me for my Avery! I'm SO not ready for that! The superhero party looks like a blast! I love birthdays. so fun! It is crazy Drew is 4 - Remember when we met you at that park in Vegas and he and Logan were so little....

Dave said...

That was Heather, not me.

Amy Pulley said...

You guys sure know how to throw a killer party... I know my boys now have some pretty high expectations from me. Those pics are too cute! That Avery is something adorable!