Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Month Old

Avery turned one month old on Sunday I didn't get any good pictures of her that day. We were driving all day home from a week long trip to McCall, Idaho. I snapped a few pictures of her this week. I think she is growing and looks a little older but is still little. At three weeks she weighed 6lbs 12 oz. She is still a really good baby only wakes up about 4 or 5 to eat and is pretty content to do about anything we are doing. I have more photos to add from our trip and some things we have been up to, but just these for now.




5 comments:

The Webber's said...

Jenn -
She is adorable!!! I can't believe that she is already a month old! She is still so tiny - That is fun when they are little for awhile! I love her cute bracelet, too. How is Drew doing with everything? We need to see her soon!!! We will have to figure out a get together!

Amy Pulley said...

Is she smiling?! How cute! I'm glad she is a good baby so that you can enjoy going places with her... then you don't end up recluses in your home for the next year.

Danielle said...

She is so pretty. I love her eyes.

Monica said...

I love these!!! So adorable look at those big eyes.

p.s. size little rules!

Janet said...

We love the pictures of that sweet baby, and feel bad we haven't seen her more. Can't wait to see you all soon. The kids are quite disgusted they haven't seen Avery in person, but love to oooh and aaah over her pictures. Kiss her for us.