Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gymnastics

Since March Drew has been taking Gymnastics or nastics as he calls it. He liked it but had a hard time focusing most of the time for the once a week 35 minute class. He got to do the bars, the rings, and jump on the little trampoline. I think his favorite part of the class was at the end when he got a stamp and did a cheer that was always we love gymnastics! Once all the classes were over they had a meet for all the kids they got to perform and get a medal that Drew perfers to call a trophy.









5 comments:

Danielle said...

Man you guys timed that "meet" just right. I was so jealous!

Monica said...

I'm sure he was a natural!

Amy Pulley said...

I would like to get my boys into a tumbling/gymnastics class. Then maybe they could ride their bikes without training wheels too. I'm still wowed by that.

Heather said...

He really is one of the most coordinated kids I've seen. I bet if he had the chance he'd ride that two-wheeled bike across the balance beam.

Brianna said...

I can't believe how great his coordination is. Marlee still trips when she's walking at times.