Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Awaiting Baby Logan

Yesterday Drew and I and my sister Melly drove to Meridian to help watch my sisters girls while she had her baby boy, hopefully sometime today. She was induced at 10 but so far at 4:30 she is like a 4, poor thing. Last we heard she wasn't able to have her epidural because the doc thought it would slow it down, so needless to say she is not so happy. In the mean time Melly and I have our hands full with Drew and Ellie, they are crazy they feed off each others energy so far a trip to Costco did us in! Drew is now sleeping and Ellie is watching High school musical. Hope he comes soon......

1 comment:

Chelsea Williamson said...

I am at home and we were looking at the pictures and as I read this this quote automatically came to me, which seems appropriate b/c everytime we are around each other conversation usually goes to it:

Doctor (to Rachel): It looks like you are only dialated 3 centimeters.
Ross: 3? Only 3? I'm dialated 3!