Sunday, February 10, 2008

So Much Snow....

I am a little behind in my blog, although there is not much to say except there is a ton of snow everywhere, as I am sure most of you have all experienced. Its been fun we don't have to commute and don't really go to far so we have enjoyed it! Although this weekend was wonderful to have a break from it all and see the sun! It felt like a heat wave today I think Heber hit 40! Hope you are all surviving. Down below I finally put all of our Christmas photos into a slideshow, it is a great for us to look back and remember, Drew had so much fun this year.

Pictures of Drew playing in the snow, this was even before the last few big storms!






3 comments:

Melanie and Spencer said...

You do have a lot of snow. Those pictures of Drew are so cute I love the black and white. I also enjoyed the slide show I love the Christmas season.

Julie said...

i can't believe you guys have got so much snow this year, i think my parents have been practically buried alive. I love the snow photos of Drew, especially him licking the snow. He is so cute!

Monica said...

Little Drew is so cute! When are you going to teach him to shovel the driveway?